Your kids are too funny!! I absolutely love the last pic!!! What is it with kids and mushrooms? My kids are fascinated with them (I think you read my recent post about thinking Garrett had eaten a mushroom at the park!)
The first picture totally reminded me of your mushroom story! She was actually crawling underneath the trampoline to get to them.
We have some strange kids, huh? The odd thing is they refuse to eat mushrooms in anything I cook yet they absolutely must taste the mushrooms growing in the grass at the park.
oh kim, you make my day! your girls are so cute. those mushrooms are scary! one of them made my horse real sick....eeek. but it was a "death angel" we always call them, ya know the red ones with the white spots? pretty but deadly!
My rule of thumb is red = poison. Fortunately, most of the mushrooms that sprout up in our yard are white. So far, the kids have only been interested in looking at them, not putting them in their mouth. I keep an eye on them anyway . . .
Post a Comment